Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Saturday!!

So I had two free Saturdays to do things before my surgery and last Saturday the first of the two was pretty fun!!

My mom, Konner, and I drove up to the Adams Reunion. We only went for about three hours and just stayed for the raffle but it was pretty fun! Here are the photos I took of the reunion!
It was great to get out of the house and outside and to go up and see a lot of family! I can't wait until next year!!




Later on that night after we got home we went out to see a TexMex Salsa kinda band for my dad's class. It was my parents, my dad's friend from school Bill, his wife Ruthie, and Me and it was a lot of fun! The food and the band were awesome! Here are some pictures that my dad had to take of the huge nine member band

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Kassi,

I enjoyed your slideshow of the reunion. It increased my appreciation for the great family we have. I love the photo of Grandma and Uncle Chet. How do I get a copy? Hang in there Kassi; you are in my prayers. Kisses and hugs and sweet dreams!

Love, Aunt Shanna